R1 vs Fireblade! And the Winner Is...

Yesterday I made a post where I wrote its difficult to debate about the Ninja 250R being the Best 250cc Bike in the World. Probably the only bike in a capacity category unlike the litre bikes where its debatable between the R1 and the Fireblade. I was really thinking where can I get a nice video of these 2 super heavyweights. Today when I purchagedthe Bike India magazine (March 2009) issue, again I saw both these metals albeit in different write ups, well actually the CBR was the 600 version, but it got me thinking to search for that elusive video. And hey! as I regular visit MCN, I was pleasently surprised that on the home page was the video featuring these giants!

Motorcycle News has done the ultimate fantasy of bikers! they have raced the YAMAHA R1 (YZF-R1) vs the HONDA FIREBLADE (CBR 1000RR). Only MCN can do that! So, who is the winner... Well, why waste time, find out!
Source of Video - (Of course!) Motorcycle News (where else!). You would also probably like to read the reviews in MCN of both the HONDA CBR1000RR and the YAMAHA R1 (in case if you haven't already!)

P.S

__________________________________
This blog is not affilated with any official websites or blogs. It will not feature any paid advertisements. It is not meant for official records. It is a personal hobby and all the contents and photos are downloaded or modified from free internet content. Credit goes to the original posters and the original posters have been credited wherever applicable.
___________________________________
For any complaints and suggestions, please mail at diesel@aol. in (For security purpose, there is a gap between 'aol' and 'in'. Please remove the gap when writing the address. Thanks)