The MOTO GUZZI Ottanta from Firestarter Garage

Some time back I had made a post on Firestarter Garage, who specializes in Moto Guzzi custom Cafe Racers. I got a mail today from a Italian gentleman by the name of Steffano who send me the first picture with the folowing mail.

Hi,
My name is Stefano, I am Italian but I live in London. I love cafĂ© racer and custom bike and I hope to open my own shop soon. I email you about the new Filippo Barbacane (Firestarter Garage) creation. Another splendid Moto Guzzi, of course…
P.S. – Your blog is great!! Congratulation.
Bye
Stefano “MrBlack” Russo.

On visiting the website, I was informed that the name of this 'for sale' product is OTTANTA designed by Filippo Barbacane of Firestarter Garage. Just look at the blood red paint scheme and the matt black combination. Stunning, isn't it? And those exhausts looks sporty. No details about the bike are provided in the website although they would oblige it with a request mail. All images copyrighted with Firestarter Garage.

Thank You Stefano for the nice link and sincerely hope that you open your own shop very soon and give us fans some nice visual treat. All the best "Mr. Black"

P.S

__________________________________
This blog is not affilated with any official websites or blogs. It will not feature any paid advertisements. It is not meant for official records. It is a personal hobby and all the contents and photos are downloaded or modified from free internet content. Credit goes to the original posters and the original posters have been credited wherever applicable.
___________________________________
For any complaints and suggestions, please mail at diesel@aol. in (For security purpose, there is a gap between 'aol' and 'in'. Please remove the gap when writing the address. Thanks)