Visual Gratification - Classic Ads

That advertisement above of the YAMAHA RD350 is my favoirate ad. Because I own the bike and also because its so classic ad. Well, we all remember or at least know the tag "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" or the classic Royal Enfield ad "Built Like A Gun! Goes Like A Bullet". Classic line like these and more brings yesteryears memories. Although I was not born when these ads were there, but I remember some magazines from dad's collection. I have tried to ensemble these from various internet sites. If you know of any good site which has these posters or better still if you can end me some of the classic advertisements, I will be obliged. Thanks and enjoy them!
P.S - Some of these were not popular, I remember the popular ones, its just that I couldn't find it, so... I couldn't find the RD if you have them, do send them over. My E-mail is at the bottom of the page.

P.S

__________________________________
This blog is not affilated with any official websites or blogs. It will not feature any paid advertisements. It is not meant for official records. It is a personal hobby and all the contents and photos are downloaded or modified from free internet content. Credit goes to the original posters and the original posters have been credited wherever applicable.
___________________________________
For any complaints and suggestions, please mail at diesel@aol. in (For security purpose, there is a gap between 'aol' and 'in'. Please remove the gap when writing the address. Thanks)